Monday, April 4, 2011

30 Day Challenge

Soooo I never blog, and I never know what to blog about, so how blog about the only thing, I kind of know about... Me. I've decided to blog about my next 30 days. Consider this a 30 day challenge.

DAY 1: About Me

My name is Lindsey Wisegarver. I am 19. Sophmore. CSU Fullerton. Communication-Entertainment Stuides and Tourism Major. Sorority girl but not a ditz. I love animals but not cats and hate animal hair. I have a brother autism. My family is supportive of me. I love sports especially baseball, softball, volleyball and football. I hate basketball. Waste of time. I have a boyfriend who supports all my endevors, regardless of how stupid he or I thinks they maybe. I like the beach sunsets and snowboarding. Going out without makeup doesn't bother me. I am unemployed, recently, willingly. My goal is to find a cure for Autism and work for Angels Stadium. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment