Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 3: My Parents.

My parents are interesting thats for damn sure. My mom is a Marketing Producer for KVCR-PBS and my dad is CHP officer, but not the a**hole kind that like to give tickets just to meet quota. My dad works for dignitary protection. They have been married 26 years and have two kids, me and my younger brother. My mom grew up in Rialto, California and my dad grew up in Yucaipa, California.
 The people I love the most. Dad, little brother and Mom :) I couldn't ask for a better family.
 They go through phases of where they hate each other, love each other or just love to hate each other, but in the end they really do make the perfect pair. I hope to find a man that reminds me of my dad, minus the mustache.
Love at its finest, that I rarely ever see them do this  ^^^ so it was definitely a KODAK moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment