Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 7: My Day




So lets see, today is April 10th, 2011. Today I spent time with my boyfriend and his friends snowboarding at Snow Valley Mountain Resort. We woke up this morning around 9:00am and drove about an hour to reach Snow Valley. Snowboarded a good 5 hours and on our last run down the hill, my boyfriend was trying to do a jump and someone thought it was a smart idea to stand on the landing platform. To avoid any injuries of the idiot gentlemen, my boyfriend turned his board, landing the nose of the board into the snow and the mometum pulled and sprained his foot that just healed from a break. I, sadly, was asked to drive down the mountain back home. I HATE MOUNTAIN DRIVING!!! It has to be one of my biggest fears besides death, spiders/insects, and ghosts/spirits.

No comments:

Post a Comment