Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 2: First Love

I think just about everyone has had a first love. That one person whom you think about when you really shouldn't.  The one that stole your heart and you want it back but its bittersweet situation. The one you will always love no matter what they put you through or what you go through together. The one that you think of when someone tells you about a first love. The thing about first loves, is that they are meant to be a part of your life, but whether they stay there in one shape or another, is up to both parties.
  


 My first love: Everett Perisits. Age 20. Together almost 3 years. Ended on good terms. A part of my life, I dont plan on returning to, but a part of my life I dont plan on burning a beach fire pit. Whose to say there isnt love out there, because I know there is. We all think our first love is the one, should be the one, will be the one, but then again, they're called first loves for a reason, aren't they not? This is a chapter of my life, that I will close but never forget, Things happen for a reason and we didnt happen for a reason. C'est La Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment