Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 5: Your definition of love

Love: is an emotion of strong affection and personal attachment...now that is Wikipedia's version of the word love. I believe love is what it says it is, a strong affection and personal attachment with/for another person, but in my opinion LOVE is something strong that is different for each individual. To me love follows this verse: 
To me, love is not just a word that can be thrown around. Love is meant to be something, you share with people close you. In my definition of love, you never stop loving them, you just love them differently. Love is something different for every individual but my definition of love is this:
Lindsey's Love: to care for, share a deep emotional feeling for someone or something.
Music plays a big deal when it comes to me and my emotions. It knows just what to say when I feel sad, happy and most of all loved



No comments:

Post a Comment