Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 8: A moment

What can be considered a moment. I guess a moment that really is dear to my heart is when I came home to learn that my brother Grant who has severe autism, made the honor roll at his high school. In that moment I knew that no matter what anyone said, Grant could do anything. I always knew he could but it was nice to see that other people could finally see what I saw everyday.



Grant, you make me grateful for life everyday. You in my life, makes me complete. You help me to see what life is truly about and to never take life for granted. You are the best little brother that any woman could ask for. We fight, we laugh, we scream, we giggle and we cry. Without you, I dont know who or what kind of person I would be. Together you and I will concur the world.
I love you little brother :)

No comments:

Post a Comment